Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Important Meeting (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

An Important Meeting (Closed) Empty An Important Meeting (Closed)

Post by Ripped Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:47 am

OCC: -500 points to me for that creative title

Ryan's nails clicked impatiently against the hardwood of his desk. They were neatly trimmed as usual, but not to the point in which there was no nail left. His short hair was slicked back to keep it from being too wild. A button-up shirt complimented his pressed khakis. The alpha would rather be caught dead than looking disheveled. It was intimidating the way he held himself. His chiseled features were sharp and dark; cold, calculating blue eyes stood out against his mildly white skin. Instead of the tired posture of most men around his age, brought on by years of hard work, Alpha Ryan maintained a strictly rigid posture. To those who did not know of the kind and rational personality hidden underneath his flawless appearance, Ryan was a truly terrifying man. It wasn't just the pack that saw this either; the whole town followed his lead. Being both Alpha of a pack, as well as the human mayor was exhausting, but you would never be able to tell by how impressively he took command.

"Where is he?" The alpha mused aloud. For a brief moment, he contemplated changing in order to reach out to the beta. But that would mean either stripping himself of his new clothes, or tearing them to shreds. Neither was an appealing option. Of course, a cell phone call would have sufficed, but Ryan preferred things the old fashioned way. He'd much rather connect with his pack face-to-face or by using their pack connection. It was unfortunate that option was only available when changed. Besides, Noah was typically on time to things. He had been a fantastic Beta. The loss of Jeremy a couple years prior had shocked the pack. It was rare that a wolf died before old age unless he was killed off. However, Jeremy had died defending his pack against a packless- an honorable way to go. Some infection had quickly taken off the old beta.

While his loss was felt, the new beta had served phenomenally. Ryan appreciated his second's regard for responsibility. Except now, when he was left reason. The alpha simply assumed that Noah would be there shortly and with good reason. Just as he considered the fact it had only been five minutes after they were supposed to meet, the office door was shoved open. Ryan's eyes snapped up to see Noah. A soft smile caused the sides of his mouth to wrinkle, but only slightly. Finally. They had some things to discuss.

Ripped
Admin

https://bloodlustwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An Important Meeting (Closed) Empty Re: An Important Meeting (Closed)

Post by Seer Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:41 pm

The air was heavy and silent aside from the drumming of Ryan's nails, but it did little to deter Noah from his beeline into the private room that was shut away from the rest of massive house. The heavy door clicked shut behind the young Beta in a loud manner, but the abrupt noise did little to falter his quiet, confident stride towards Ryan. "It took longer than expected." Noah simply stated, voice reticent as he stared at the Alpha, eyes as impassive as the tone he had previously spoken with. His face was set in its usual solemn, hard-lined frown that constantly graced his features, his dark eyes focused onto the higher ranking figure with a cold intensity. "What did you need?" He asked once more, confusion hardly evident in his commonplace wary, impassive tone- normally Ryan never asked to follow up after he set Noah to a task- what changed? The thought of the Alpha randomly displacing the limited amount of trust between them irked him.
Seer
Seer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripped Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:02 am

OCC: so I'm totally just gonna go with Ryan doesn't know Noah is his son, but Noah does. Lemme know if you want me to change it up

Noah's serious nature made him laugh. While Ryan was the same way, he certainly had a good sense of humor to compliment that. Typically, this was why the alpha liked to meet with other packs by himself. However, with Caine's change potentially coming up soon, he did not want to leave. Ryan felt bad sending the younger wolf away right after another task. It need to be done. A sigh left the older man's lips as he stood to greet Noah.

"I'm sending you to Tatum. Their alpha has requested to me with me, but I can't leave right now," He began, locking eyes with Noah. It showed a massive amount of trust for him to leave something as big as pack relations to such a young beta. Pack politics were a fairly tricky thing. But Ryan knew that his second could be trusted. Even though Tatum and Braywood had a long history of being allies, they both liked to subtly check in on each other. It had been no surprise when Alpha Rodrick had called him up after a year or so. At least it would be a fairly easy task, "Rodrick wanted me and Hayley to visit for the Tatum barbecue this year. I'd like both you and Sierra to represent us this year. It should be easy. But you will be there for about a week."

Ripped
Admin

https://bloodlustwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum